Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In-law hell

WTF?! The appropriate start to my in-law drama. Numerous times I have told these people how much I do not "appreciate" them inviting my husband's ex to their family functions. Do they give a shit, No! I really don't get along with any of my in-laws because of their bullshit.
Let's see, my husband's first ex they still invite to everything. Come on - they dated when they were like 16 for a few years and she lived with them for awhile. But really....time to let go people. They hated her for so long for having an abortion but now for whatever reason, they just "love her" so much....or do they just hate me that much. I decided that - yet again - I am going to make the effort and do stuff with the family. My sister-in-law is having a fundraiser for some biking shit she does and I honest to God was going to go. I thought about buying tickets on Friday when I cash my check but guess what? On Facebook, she invites her to go and says please can you make it. Do you think she asked me, please can you make it...no. How am I suppose to "love" these people when they put his ex before me. Like I said...WTF?
Let's top things off and talk about his other ex, Baby Mama! After she took his kid from him for 3 months, had him waste thousands on custody hearings and put a restraining order on him - they are all freaking friends. Oh the Facebook comments just kill me. I actually have to laugh at how cordial they all are to each other. I really can't get started on this subject because I think they are all a bunch of assholes. Yes, the fulgarity is terrible but this is not a good subject for me.
Does it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment