Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let's See What Happens!


Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like doing anything? I mean, not only is your plate full, it's overflowing and you say....where the hell do I begin?! I have been procrastinating all morning between Facebook and AOL news. What do I want to do first? I need to get my bank account reconciled, get my stuff ready for mediation on Thursday, do some laundry, clean up the kitchen and figure out which bills are due- but really - I just don't feel like it.


As I sit hear and listen to the phone constantly ring with the same creditors that call 20 times a day I think to myself...should I answer and tell them that I moved or possibly even died...LOL Probably won't work. Okay so I am a month late on a few bills - give me a break! Could be worse!! I decided that I should do something for my daughter's birthday instead of paying these few bills. I mean how often does your baby turn 2? Speaking of her birthday, I am going to attempt a cake made out of fondant...again. My last one that I made for my sister-in-law turned out like shit. In my head it was so beautiful so this time, I am going to buy the fondant and hopefully make a nice cake.


I really need to make two cakes because my step-daughter turns 12 in 2 weeks. I can't believe that she was only 5 when I got with my husband. She has been living with us full-time for the last 3 or 4 years when her mom decided that it would be better if she moved away. She found a man and thought that she would be happier 2 states away. What the hell kind of parent moves away from their child and says to themselves...it's okay. I mean really, what must you tell yourself every night in order to sleep peacefully. Oh did I forget to mention that her husband has 3 kids that they just fought and got custody of....what a messed up world we live in. Oh well, she is better off with us anyway. I love her to pieces and wouldn't dream of her being anywhere else. Sure we have our differences but she is also almost a teenager - which I have to keep reminding myself.


Ooh! I almost forgot about lunch....my dilemma, go to Benihana with my hubby for lunch with no kids and enjoy some much needed adult time or eat healthy and get on the treadmill? 2 kids and 7 years ago this would have been an easy....jump on the treadmill and get your ass in shape kind of decision but today I think I will enjoy my coffee with extra cream and 4 sugars and hit lunch with the hubby. I mean, really....he loves me big(ger) or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment